2024 Advocacy Day
LeadingAge NY is returning to in-person advocacy for our 2024 Advocacy Day! Please SAVE THE DATE, mark your calendars, and join us in Albany on Jan. 30, 2024 for an in-person coordinated effort to advocate for the needs of LeadingAge NY members and the people you serve!
Registration is not yet open, but a meeting room has been reserved at the Empire State Plaza Convention Center (279 Madison Ave., Albany, NY 12242), which means that members planning to join us in person are welcome to reserve a hotel room for your anticipated attendance.
For our 2024 budget advocacy effort, LeadingAge NY staff will:
- provide meeting handouts and a suggested agenda;
- provide resources and support in scheduling meetings;
- attend meetings along with LeadingAge NY members;
- provide lunch and working space for use between meetings;
- host a 2024 Advocacy Day "prep call" for all members;
- support supplemental virtual advocacy efforts; and more!
Thank you in advance for your participation in our 2024 advocacy efforts! More details will be available soon, but in the meantime, please reach out to Sarah Daly with any questions.
Contact: Sarah Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-867-8845
There is currently no content available.